- How to Wear It. The Slip Dress: There’s so many ways to wear this dress no matter the season – I’d love to know your ideas.
A slip dress is one of the most versatile items you can add to your wardrobe. Here are a few ways to wear it.
- With our lightweight faux metal chain belt
- Under a kimono
- Under our Japanese denim jacket
- Over a lightweight t shirt
- Tie our Workaholic shirt at the waist and wear the slip dress under it.
- Wear with flip flops, flats, sneakers for daytime or a heel for the evening
- On vacation (or by the pool) over your swimsuit. Our dress is made from a combination of polyester and bamboo. It wicks moisture and dries quickly. Very easy to machine wash and then hang to dry.
- With a stylish hat, turban, or scarf.
- With a contrasting bra that you allow to show
- Over a turtleneck
- With an “obi” style belt
- With heavy tights and boots
- With gloves
- Tuck the dress into your skirt and now you have a stylish camisole.
- With a pashmina, shawl, or large scarf.
- Under the Lolita
- Over our mesh dress – consider using a contrast color
- Over boyfriend style jeans
- With our faux leather infinity scarf. I wear it as a snod.